RationalPlan is a powerful project management software designed to assist project managers in developing plans, allocating resources, tracking progress, managing budgets and analysing workload.Whether your application is in the area of construction, engineering, services&consulting, software development or a simple student project, RationalPlan can help you to complete your project on time and within budget.
The application is designed as an affordable alternative to Microsoft Project and it is covering project management area from WBS construction, project planning and scheduling to critical path management, overallocated resources detection, progress tracking, cost estimation, etc. Gantt chart support as well as various time line reports are also provided.
Key reasons for using RationalPlan are:
* provides a clean way to break down your project, build schedules, allocate resources, and manage budgets
* a step by step project guide walks you through the project management process so you can lay down a project plan immediately
* get resources and finances under control (realistic cost estimates mechanisms, screening cash-flow time distribution for tasks and resources)
* "what if" scenarious capability via multiple undo/redo levels allow to make changes and safely get back
* track project evolution in terms of completion, time and costs
* brings project's critical issues to your attention (overallocated resources, critical paths with configurable slack from which activities become critical)
Windows, Macintosh, Linux, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Mac OSX, Windows Vista
- License: Shareware
- Cost: $57.00 USD
- Size: 27.2 MB