RationalPlan is a powerful project management software designed to assist project managers in developing plans, allocating resources, tracking progress, managing budgets and analysing workload.
Whether your applications are in the area of construction, engineering, services&consulting, software development or any other business field, RationalPlan can help you to complete your projects on time and within budget.
Key reasons for using RationalPlan:
* manage your company's projects as a multiproject tree structure and share resources between them (only for Multi Project version)
* provides a clean way to break down your project, build schedules, allocate resources, and manage budgets
* a step by step project guide walks you through the project management process so you can lay down a project plan immediately
* get resources and finances under control (realistic cost estimates mechanisms, detailed cash-flow screening down to tasks and resources level)
* "what if" scenarious capability via multiple undo/redo levels allows you to make changes and safely get back
* track project evolution in terms of completion, time and costs
* brings project's critical issues to your attention (overallocated resources, critical paths with configurable slack from which activities become critical)
Windows, Macintosh, Linux, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Mac OS X, Unix
- Version 3.2.0 Changes:
1. Added support for Cut/Copy/Paste actions for resources 2. Added a startup dialog for the user to choose new, open, open last file action 3. Added the posibility to use any currency 4. Allow unlink action for multiple tasks selection 5. Bug fixes
- License: Shareware
- Cost: $93.00 USD
- Size: 28.8 MB