AXIGEN is a modular, production class email server with an innovative architecture. Users benefit from free technical support during the evaluation period and first year of use. If you choose to switch to the commercial version, you get unlimited free technical support. AXIGEN is easy to use and install and highly configurable - that's why it can accommodate any usage scenario: main mail server, backup server, gateway server, etc. AXIGEN is available for many Linux distributions (Gentoo, Redhat/Fedora Core, Slackware, Debian, Ubuntu, Mandrake/Mandriva, SUSE), for BSD platforms and Solaris - see the AXIGEN download page for the corresponding download kit: http://www.axigen.com/mail-server/downloads.php.
Main AXIGEN services:
1. Mail transfer is ensured by SMTP / ESMTP modules, which include a powerful Mail Processing engine with an API (Application Programming Interface) for custom filtering.
2. Message retrieval is performed through IMAP4 or POP3 protocols with special tools for connectivity control and host authentication management.
3. The Webmail module provides improved security and efficiency and allows users anywhere on the Internet to access and send mails from their Web browsers.
All services are controlled from centralized WEB / CLI Administration, enabling full control of the email traffic.
AXIGEN Mail Server Specifications:
- SMTP/ESMTP, POP3, IMAP4 and WEBMail
- SSL/TLS encryption
- Integrated List server
Connectivity and architecture:
- Multithreaded engine with module thread control
- Simultaneous resource access
- Mail storage with index based access
- In depth connection control
- Firewall-like communication rules
- User authentication: plain, CRAM MD5
- FTP Backup
- Multilevel filtering system
- Integration with 16 Antivirus and AntiSPAM applications
- DomainKeys Compliant
- Authentication methods: plain, login, CRMM MD5, DIGEST MD5, GSSAPI (Kerberos)
Download your evaluation copy now!
- Version 4.0.0 Changes:
Personal Organizer: Calendar, Tasks, Journal, Notes in WebMail and Outlook.
Axigen Outlook Connector v.1 released- implements Exchange-like features, including server-side Search Folders (e.g.Unread messages)
WebMail available in 13 languages: EN, RO, NO, ES, NL, IT, DE, CN, RU, PT, DK, SE, CZ, PL
- License: Shareware
- Cost: $250.00 USD
- Size: 11.5 MB