Have you ever tried being sophisticated about your on-page SEO? Maybe you just don't have the time for it? You do if you have WebSite Auditor at your disposal!
Here is what this SEO software lets you do:
- Get a list of broken links for each page, including each broken link's URL, anchor text and the HTTP status it returns;
- See what pages are assigned rel=canonical attributes;
- Locate duplicate titles, descriptions and anchor texts on your site;
- See what pages are restricted from indexing with a robots.txt file, edit robots.txt instructions or create and upload your own robot.txt file;
- Get a full list of w3c errors and warning for each page and correct them for better crawlability;
- Estimate your site's load speed and other structural and textual parameters;
- Pinpoint the exact spots in which your keywords should go;
- Calculate how many keywords you need to attain top rankings, and more!
Still got no time for smart SEO? WebSite Auditor does not need time! It can operate on auto-pilot and even email or upload you the latest on-page SEO report to the destination you specify. Besides, it's cross-platform and multilingual (8 tongues!).
Why wait? Try WebSite Auditor for free today - click Download!
Windows, Macintosh, Linux, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Mac OS X, Linux, WinOther,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows 8,WinServer,WinVista,WinVista x64,Unix,Mac Other
- Version 3.13.3 Changes:
- You now have a new tab called 'Site Audit' in WA. It contains a summary of your site's crawl stats, and lets you explore any website issue in-depth, too.
- You can now print SEO reports right from WebSite Auditor with the push of a button.
- Proxy Rotation now works better with HTTPS requests.
- License: Shareware
- Cost: $299.75 USD
- Size: 89.4 MB