IsItUp Network Monitor allows companies of all sizes to monitor critical applications and infrastructure. A wide variety of monitor types are included such as a Ping Monitor, Web site Monitor, Tcp/Ip Port Monitor, Windows Service Monitor,Disk Free space Monitor and an e-mail System Monitor. IsItUp continuously monitors multiple IP devices, Web sites, e-mail systems, windows services, disk free space and alerts you by pager, e-mail, or execution of a user defined program. A failed windows service may be restarted as well. The Web site monitor provides advanced features such as check summing pages to protect against content changes and Web site content checks.
IsItUp server monitor makes network monitoring easy for network managers:
- Be the first to know when a device (Server, Network, Website) fails.
- Monitor your ISP availability or your network provider's service level goals.
- IsItUp will test any TCP/IP networked device by using ping or connecting on a user specified port. It tracks the last successful and last failed Trace route to the destination so it can help you determine the point of failure.
- Websites are tested using HTTP or HTTPS with content checking built right in. Website content checking lets you know if your website has been defaced.
- IsItUp has a unique features to test email servers by bouncing messages off auto-reply accounts. IsItUp monitors the status of email systems, such as Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes, Groupwise or any MAPI or POP3 and SMTP compliant mail system by sending a "probe" email message to the destination email account that has an auto-reply rule setup.
- Monitor routers, switches and other network devices as well as most operating systems with SNMP.
- IsItUp maintains complete statistics for each network device it monitors, including up time, maximum response time, minimum response time, standard deviation and a host of other measurements.
Windows, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64
- Version 8.11 Changes:
IsItUp 8.11 is a minor bug release that fixes a problem with the importing and exporting the devices being monitored to a csv file.
- License: Shareware
- Cost: $19.95 USD
- Size: 14.6 MB